Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Value Of A Mate

In my case a woman.

I've an excellent maid to clean the house and wash my cloths.

I eat out or prepare my own meals.

I date, have fun, sex

I have privacy when I want it .. time alone

In considering marriage for the second time I wonder why.

Why take the step of commitment to one person.

Someday soon I will not be working ..

Someday soon my last son will leave for college ..

Someday soon I will be alone ....

Will I regret the passing on the opportunities I've have now?

It comes down to Companionship

A woman offers me Companionship .. sharing feelings and events

The burden of her problems and baggage .. every day, but

Someone to talk to about things that interest me ..

Having to listen to things that interest her ..

I don't know if the value proposition is positive ..

I have doubts, at least for the women I now know

Maybe I should wait ..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home